SBCS provides high-quality scientific consulting, writing, editing and translating services for researchers and academic authors. We specialize in helping scientists and scholars to prepare their manuscripts, papers, reviews, reports, dissertations and other documents for publication or submission.
Our scientific areas of expertise include:
Biomedical Sciences • Chemistry • Biology • Biochemistry • Medicine • Pharmaceutical Sciences • Biotechnology • Analytical Sciences • Environmental Sciences
SBCS’s scientific consultants have advanced degrees in science and medicine. Most of them work at various universities, companies and governmental organizations worldwide and thus are perfectly informed on the newest developments in their respective fields of science and medicine. In addition, many of our writers speak two or more languages and therefore can provide perfect services to the clients from non-English-speaking countries. Our consultants use their writing and communication skills to effectively present the ideas, research findings and complex concepts to the intended audiences.
We have focused most of our efforts on helping academic researchers meet the varied challenges that they face in fulfilling their missions. SBCS also provides technical support to a number of private organizations concerned with scientific and medical issues.
The current regular clients include:
- MedInsight Research Institute (Tring, UK; Telz Stone, Israel)
- Sheffield Hallam University (Sheffield, UK)
- Ariel University (Ariel, Israel)
- Sports Surgery Clinic (Dublin, Ireland)
- LifeForm Inc. (USA)
- Global Neuroscience Initiative Foundation (Panorama City, CA, USA)
- The Med Circle (Boston, USA)
- School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiaotong University (Shanghai, China)
- ABM Inc. (USA, China)
- Institute of Molecular Biology and Biophysics (Russia)
- Medeuronet Ltd. (London, UK)
- First Beijing Hospital / Beijing Medical University (Beijing, China)